From seasonally fresh ingredients to Pittsburgh-inspired monikers, each new cocktail our our menu has its own story to tell.
The EJ Kaufmann is just one of a list of new craft cocktails to hit the menu at Revel. In-house mixologist Nikki is responsible for this fruity martini, featuring Boyd & Blair Vodka, Dolin Blanc, simple syrup and a strawberry.
Grandma’s 4:00 Tradition
The name “E.J. Kaufmann” pays homage to Nikki’s grandmother, a proud employee of Kaufmann’s for nearly 40 years, Pittsburgh’s former landmark downtown department store.
Nikki’s grandmother is also a professional martini drinker, with a 4pm daily martini routine that puts any of us to shame. Even when she’s out of the house, she keeps her custom by bringing her own kit—complete with chilled ingredients and her favorite glass—to ensure she doesn’t miss out on her favorite part of the day.
Lucky for you, Revel Hour also starts at 4pm, with drink specials and select half prices appetizers available until 7pm.
If wine is more your thing, join us at Roost in our second floor wine bar to try our $10 “Wine’d Up” wine and cheese pairing, available weekdays from 5-7pm.
More New Drinks To Try
- Dark Knight – Sauza Silver Tequila, Raspberry Liquor, Jalapeno, Sours
- PIT Intl. – Aviation Gin, Creme de Violette, Cherry Liquor, Sparkling Wine
- The War Street – Ilegal Mezcal, Courvoisier VS, Cherry liquor, Bitters\
- Keystone Mule – Stateside Vodka, Maggie’s Farm Falernum Liquor, Grapefruit, Ginger Beer
- Vernicular – Vanilla Infused Bourbon, Bitters, Luxardo Cherries
These are just a few of our favorites. View the full cocktail list and be sure to join us street level for Revel Hour from 4-7pm weekdays.